Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TMI 67

TMI Tuesday #67

It is National Pie Day! hahaha ok enough nonsense... on with TMI! ;)

1. What is a creampie?

ohhhhhh is that short for cream on my pie?

2. Once a cheater, always a cheater. True or false... why?

damn that is a hard one.... but i have to go with dont cheat to begin with.... suck it up... talk to your spouse... deal with the benefits and consquences... then you can have sex with the other person with a relatively clear conscience.

3. Where is the female G spot and how do you find it?

I think it moves. I know there is a well researched answer for this, but I really think its a bit different for different women and her various moods. I mean seriously some day seeing the dishes done would give me tremendous orgasms!

4. Is there a correlation between shoe size and penis size?

OH OH OH CAN I RESEARCH THIS ONE?!?!?!!?! wait.... do i really want to... somepeoples shoes are just eww.... let alone what hides in dark creavices....

5. Can women have wet dreams?

before or during sleep? *giggles*

Bonus (as in optional): Take a wild guess, how many calories are in a man's average ejaculation? (no cheating and looking that shit up

like 5? I mean comeon i can spit more than most men ejaculate, how many calories can there be.... wait... are we counting the peppermint whipcream in a can that was covering the head of his penis also?

5 Comments:

Blogger TickledPinkToes said...

email me anytime! ;) tmi #69 is coming! tickledpinktoes[at]gmail[dot]com

12:01 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Your hubby scored well on locating the female g-spot.

I also got you off the wet dreams thing. ;)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

suze thanks for the backup...lol

5:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You can spit more! OMG, that caught me off guard and I am now horking pepsi through my nose! Too Funny

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

mike- glad I could get a response...and OUCH pepsi throught the nose hurts... kinda like...n/m.....

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home