Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, September 24, 2006

saturday night party

This is just to much fun...LOL

As Zig is working on computer stuff, and I'm attempting to put thoughts to print we hear a soft THUD on the window. He looks, he assesess, no damage no real reason for it. Odd but life moves on right?

Several minutes later not a thud but the unmistakeable scratch of nail on screen. This time Zig exclaims "We have company!" I'm interested but busy. What really caught my attention was this question, "Why do raccoons like me?!?" I can't help but giggle now.

This interplay of attention getting and dismissal went off and on for over an hour. I chuckle and type and sip my berry cooler. Scratch..... Zig replies "why?". I chuckle and type and sip. The oversize forest rats have followed us home. For more reading on coons and the Zigs click here camp coons.

Funny stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be something about Mr Zig which they find appealing. What do you think it is?

3:55 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Next time take some pics for us. I love coons, I know they are probably a nuisance but they look so cute!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home