Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, September 22, 2006

a piece of them all

this is a random expression in response to AlexSuze's elemental post

The dancing fire, playfull air, chameleon water, sturdy earth.

The sun's tendrils toasting, tempting, tickling my individual bare skin cells awake; the dance of flames jazzing to their elaborate interplay of white, blue, orange, mellon, amber; the sensuous trickle of sweat escaping a hot body writhing in explosive coupling, the lines of a bold body bathed in flickering warm candlelight.....

The cool mist of fall breezes early in the morning, the temptuous tug of stronger strom winds playing golden tresses obscuring equally playfull yet powerfull eyes, the irresistable delight in drag surfing your hand out a car window, the song of childerns voices carried on carefree air, the cool tickle of peppermint breath on sensitive places, the satisfing sigh of your partner, whispering or roaring air is not to be ignored .....

I grew up surrounded by water and actually feel strange if I get to far inland, water grounds me, relaxes me, excites me, terrorifies me; the lift and lunge of 3 foot michigan waves sing to my inner child as well as my inner woman, the cover of snow and ice blanketing an entire view in crystaline blues and grays warmed by amber shards of cool northern sun, waters ablitity to sustain life or take it intrigues me; water heels, soothes and destroys; its ecclectic beauty pulls me closer like a lovers embrace, a warm bath is such bliss when moving naked within waters wet hug...

Earth's strength is equally as powerfull, the base we stand on, solid rock, shifting sands, sometimes in tumultuous upheaval; Earth encompasses fire; becomes one with water as either mud or sinking sands, drifts with or stands fast against whispering or angry winds. Earth is nuturing, sustaining, proud yet yields to forces both gentle and strong, forces of air, water, and fire. Earth is the surface the others play on for fancy or ferciously, yet earth remains, it may shift but it remains constant.

I am not quite sure how this reflects on my personality, but it was honest, from the heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Mrs Zig, that was a powerfully moving post. An elemental spectacular! You have such a wonderful way with words...

5:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

suze thank you

6:24 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

I think Suze is right the writing is very powerful. It came from within you and wasn't some construct designed to appeal to the reader directly. Because of that it has an elloquence such premeditation would otherwise have denied it.

I felt your words as much as read them. Thank you.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home