Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A note to Zig.

My lips are numb. Is it the bottle of Watusi red grape wine? or the anticipation of tasting your maculine fruits as soon as you get off the phone. I'm being polite. Its family. Family is important. But DAMMMMNNNNNN man I need you too. Urgently. Animalisticaly.

I hate these hormonal shifts. Life interfers enough with our "extra curricular activities". The princess. the short man. the polar opposite schedules. the weekends at work. the holidays. The I am just so damn exhausted I cant see straight nights . What the hell is up with me going to bed before 9pm on my nights off anyways? and why arent you waking me up... proper?

ok enough bitching.. back to your fruits......:)

wash them well... because I plan to devour you one lick at a time. I'll start with the tip... and a hot breath down your shaft, just a flick of the tongue against your slit. My lips are numb did I tell you that? Next I will suck a bit on the head... really take in your soapy masculine aroma while tasting the sweet precum eeking out the end. My arms will wrap around your legs, my hands greedily grabbing your sack and shaft. I can anticipate your tension. You know its close now.

With a long exhale I ready for what I know you like. What you are waiting for. I nibble the hood of your phallus letting you relax, letting you thing its not yet what you want. Then with one sure motion and all the suction I can muster from my small mouth, I take you in. ALL of you. Swallowing till my lips reach the fuzz of the base. I grope your scrotum , carefull not to hurt the boys cradled within, my fingers brushing that sensitive place between your now tightened sack and your ass. My arms pin your legs and limit your thrust for a moment, then I withdraw far enough. loosen my grip enough to take you comfortably while you fuck my face. I love that. That you are so carefull not to choke me yet cant resist the urge to pump your manflesh in and out of my hungry orifice.

I hear you sigh, almost a moan. I swallow again holding you there. I choke a little, but it makes me smile as I pull back flicking my tongue as I withdraw. Your concern is fleeting as pleasure overwhelms your senses. As soon as I reach the end of your shaft I descend again, tongue searching till you fill my mouth, then my throat. Easing you past my gag reflex smoothly this time. Grabbing your thighs tightly I grind my breasts into your pelvis. Wickedly the idea strikes me as surely as your hand on my trembling ass. I ride your wet rigid member between my cleavage. Wet sticky residue now painted across my chest I take you again between red numb lips, teeth grazing slightly.

Your hands encourage me. The pace quickens across my back as your excitement escalates. I love this part. You are mine. You belong to me now. I can end this now. Or let it fester... slowly simmering.... till your hands become the conduits of your frustration. Back and forth. Up and down. Your hands, my mouth. Back and forth. Up and down. Your hands, my mouth. Its a dance we have nearly perfected. I can taste you now. And feel your urgency. The smell of your sex pressed against my nose.

I pause mid shaft on purpose, maintaing suction and swirling my tongue. Its a guilty pleasure of mine that I enjoy a little to much. Your satly sweetness is so close. Your body so tense. With resignation and delight I descend. I move my hand from your shaft and its rythmic pulsations replacing it with warm moist inhalations till the your length threatens to bring tears to my eyes.....your hips searching higher... deeper.... my arms keepin you just within comfort for me.

I feel your release with my lips first. The jump of your flesh reminding me to pull back just a little. I cradle your now purple tense head on my tongue, your release tickling my tastebuds.
I take every drop and lick your shaft clean too. Reluctantly I rest my head on your thigh, saliva and sweat perfuming our room. Was it over too soon?

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Very descriptive and arousing to read. I was almost in the room with you. ;)

5:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze - I am honored to arouse you.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home