Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, January 15, 2007

Dont touch my pussy....

SO....


It was a rough morning. Nothing happened the way I wanted it to happen. After some serious destressing it was time for a nap. Did I ever tell you its difficult for me to fall asleep without sexual activity? Its been that way since at least the 3rd grade. NO you damn pervs I wasnt getting banged in the 3rd grade! but I did discover that certain arrangements of the covers felt good and soon progressed to loving myself. I think masturbation keeps me sane. Dont laugh. If you ever been around me with that lac-a-nook-ee disease you'd encourage a healthy outlet.

It was late morning the sun not yet invading the window. I considered my options. A simple manual? the old broken toy? the New B.O.B? oh oh oh a little of them all!

Having been seriously irritated I felt I needed a little boost to warm things up. Pure romance makes this flavored tingling product called Ex T Cee. Mine is orange cream. It tastes good too, but some other time I'll tell you about Zigs BJ.

So I get the bed all cozy and apply the product liberaly in various places..... geeesh use your imaginations! then slide under the electric blanket to create some heat of my own. A grin warms my face as my nips and labia start to tingle. I prep the toy. Using one hand to stimulate my clitoris I use the toy just to rub around the opening to my moist warm depths. Anticipation is nice even when your the one doing all the work. *giggles*

I slowly insert the tip, enjoying each milimeter of progressive fullness while enjoying a favorite fantasy. oh ya...my eyes close... I wiggle the toy a little for some side to side stimulation. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! OUCH! that is not the angle a dildo should ever be used.....

Lost in my fanatsy I was not aware the cat had joined my playtime. Damn pervy thing. No idea how long his voyeur eyes watched my every move. The painfull interuption was the cat POUNCING on the blankets covering my hand using my toy.

A well placed kick of the blankets relocated the cat to the floor. He gave me evil looks as I made sure the door was not only closed but securely latched. I am open to many sexual variations... ANIMALS are not on my to do list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Lol. I have the same problem with my cat. Now I make sure he is out of the room before I start.

Great post! ;)

7:32 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

LOL.....I told you that cat isn't right in the head....:)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Yes Zig the cat had too many bong hits before we adopted him.. i cant help that... but i wonder about suze's cat? they have the same problem? loll hugs suze

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home