Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, October 02, 2006

quiet

Its early Monday morning. Everyone is asleep. The house is quiet. My mind is not.
I have turned on the music for company. Its a poor substitute for a flesh and blood companion.

Perferably tall, dark and GQ handsome. I have my imagine in mind, someone I've never met though have appreciated visually. I imagine he is quiet but intense. Thin framed but well defined. Hands calloused from his work.

The black causal cotton shirt clings to his chest contours. Black jeans tucked into silver studded black boots delicately hint at the contours of a firm ass. Hand knotted hemp twine adores his wrist in triplicate and singely on his neck. The effect: pulled together yet unfussy. His dark hair falls in loose tendrils partially obscuring his defined features.

He moves smoothly, purposefully. Just a glance in my general direcation of those brown eyes sends shivers rippling through me. I doubt he was looking at me but the effect was there none the less. A breif smile tickles my lips and I turn towards the bar, quick steps working off my agitation.

The bar is packed. I stand in long flowing skirt and well tailored top waiting patiently for my turn to order. The minutes tick away as bits of conversation float past my ears. To pass the time I amuse myself with sordid details of a decadent tryst with my unnamed man in black.

Partially self absorbed, I startle as a hand is pressed on the small of my back. Without turning I know its Him, I can already feel his heat seeping into my every pore. I look up into the mirror behind the bar, cool intensity meets my reflected gaze. Then his eyes slowly, debliberately scans my assests through the smoke stained glass.

"What will ya have" the bartender interrupts our visual contact.

"Tea, on the rocks" He jests. The bartender stands breifly as if waiting for some other request but when there is none shrugs and turns to pull the tall glases.

I turn too. He is several inches taller. His breath carresses my ear, still his hand rests on my lower back, strong, warm, inviting my closer. We are at the end of the bar but people surround us. We watch as the bartender is distracted by other patrons seeking stronger libations.

His smooth voice startles me, "I dont think we are getting our tea anytime soon."
The crowd shifts and he steps protectively closer, now our bodies are pressed together, my breasts heavy against his chest. The fingers of his other hand carress my thigh under the bar ledge.

Again, ripples of excitement cross my chest and then down my torso. I can already feel the dampness spreading across my lace thong. My breath catches in my throat. I can smell him now. The manly musk making my head spin. I close my eyes knowing he is still watching my reaction.

Shivers threaten to reveal our secret as his fingers slowly work the material of my skirt upwards till bare fingers meet bare thigh. People flow tightly around us but I am only vaguely aware. I lean into Him and his hand urgently. Fingers slide the thin marterial of my thong aside deftly acquiring the prize. His not disappointed by the wet effect there. His breath is as slow and deliberate as his fingers, mine continues in half sighs and broken inhalations.

Trembling perceptively to any who dare look, I fumble for his belt. I know what is coming, but I dont care anymore. I'm burning. Its not about want it has become need. Nothing exists anymore except desire.

He reaches down and around with both hands grasping my ample buttocks. My hand breaches the barriers of his clothing releasing his throbbing member. With one swift movement he moves our bodies together so his manhood is resting between my upper thighs. Our movements are slow, intense as feet shift to assist my accomdation of his manhood. I feel the hot precum lubicating my shaved moist pussy lips while his kiss presses softly on my rose colored lipstick lips.

I forget to breath. Gently tongue and cock probe, lips part, fluids flow. I can hardly stand any more, my body overwhelmed. Hungerly my vagina tightens pulling him deeper inside.

He turns his head from our kiss, hot breath whipsers in my ear, "Breathe before you pass out." I consciously have to think "in and out... in and out... in and out" the ragged short exchanges of air only itensifying the fire below. Our bodies move little. But inside rythmic clenching embraces of deeply wedged cock is coaxed to climax. The spasms are met with timely twitches of turgid flesh. Sex organs reciprocating responses, quicker and more intensely this flesh conversation progresses toward release.

I am lost in hot whiteness when it comes. I'm vaguely aware of additional heat adding to my own. Vaguely aware of being hugged a little tighter. Mixed juices stream down my legs, Im gratefull for the lenght of skirt as my sences return. He holds me, head resting on his shoulder, strong arms surrounding me until my trembling stops. When I do finally look up its into soft eyes.

"So whats your name?" mischevious smile on his lips. Neither of have yet disengaged.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I loved that! Very hot, and very vivid. Thanks for waking me up this morning so beautifully :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Well, I didn't expect that. Did anyone else in the bar notice? You can bet I would have been intently watching. ;)

Is there a part 2?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home