Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I have this bear. His name is Skippy. Skippy is the coolest mauvey brown. He used to smell of Halston z-14 but the cologne has many years ago worn off. I assume he smells like me now.

I also assume he likes his crushed in nose. His nose is crushed in from many nights of clinging him between my breasts, my heart heavy with lonliness. Skippy is almost oldest enough to belly up to the bar (in michigan where I live legal drinking age is 21). He was a present from my husband when we dated the first time.

For those of you that dont know Zigzagman and I dated in highschool. We were young, broke and all too quickly nearly 200 miles away. I was crushed. Skippy was there to ease my pain.

And for years he did. He was the best confidant- never told a sole my secrets, was always smiling despite the many tears staining his head, and my frequent night time companion despite whoever else was in my bed.

So here we are 20 years later, Skippy still occupies my bed and now so does the man that gave him to me.

A lot happened in between. We both married and divorced other people. We both bring a child to our house, his young Man-child and my Princess. We established careers. We grew up.

But we never stopped thinking, wondering hopeing.... for this day..... and frequently for me Skippy was there thinking, wondering, hopeing with me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sweet. Perfect fairytale ending. Show us a pic of Skippy! x

2:41 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

What a lovely post! I bet Skippy has some tales to tell. :)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Miss U a pic is in the planning stages

Suze yup and so does our pervy cat...anyone else with voyeuristic pets?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home