Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, September 29, 2006

playing with new toys

ok not those toys! Ya all are pervs, but I adore that about my blogging world.

This is the results of my new camera and 45 minutes of playing at the river. I'm especially fond of this one. Its simply titled "reflections".

If it werent for the fishermen that frequent here it would be a great place to tramp down some tall grass for a very natural romp. More about rivers later.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Lovely image, I can't wait to see more.

Don't talk to me about romps and fishermen. lol

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Well done! I'm impressed :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

pierre thanks for the visit... lol and another story sometime maybe?

Suze- thanks suze and ummmm....ya:)


Miss U- Thanks Its my personaly favorite out of 30.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home