Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Names

Do you name your most intimate parts? If so, then what is the name? Was it your creation or someones nickname for your manhood or womanhood?

I ran across someone who said that his penis was called "Herbie"..... "herbie the love bug" I had to laugh.... I thought it was brilliant.

Are men more prone to doing this than women?

I fondly call my chest padding "the girls" but they dont have anymore identity than that.

Looking forward to you response.... with love Mrszigzagman and the girls:)

2 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

now that my father has posted on the blog, I have to rethink "lil Zig". The whole mess is now rather disturbing....:)

Happy Anniversary my love....:)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

No. I don't have names for any of my special parts. I don't name my cars either.

Did someone mention father?!?!?!?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home