Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It had been hours of innuendo. Brief teasing touches interspersed between voluptuous verbal interplays. Finally the culmination arrives.

"Meet you upstairs?"

I gasp, but then breathe deeply but slowly, in eager anticipation

A knowing grin greeting my questioning eyes.... "of course."

Just like you to state the obvious.

I detour to the bathroom, cool water tickling sensitive areas. The room still has lingering humidity from your recent shower, the heavy hint of damp forest cologne hanging on the mist. My hunger increases. I waste no time traipsing to the bedroom.

You languish under the covers. An impish grin playing at the corner of your lips as my nude, Botticelli-form emerges from the hall, back lit from the low chandelier light. A brief pause, just enough to record the scene visually, mentally, emotionally. You always could wait longer than me.

I can’t resist any longer and crawl slowly up the bed, nuzzling, nipping from ankles onward, side to side. Pressing my legs next to, but outside of yours, using my breasts as soft massagers against your thighs... slowly working up whilst pulling the covers down.

I trap your manly length between "the girls". The sensation reminds me how completely you fill other tender places. I kneel, straddling your thin shapely legs, appreciating the strength within them, and begging for other strength to enter me.

But not yet.

Looking into your eyes, I feel more than arousal. I feel complete, secure. I know what you want, and you also understand my needs. I slide my hands between my body and yours. My breath sinks within me. Up your outer hips, inside to linger across your abdomen, fingers always in motion.

With light nails I trace the ledges of your ribcage working down each step of your abdomen towards my favourite place. The cleft from hip to groin, the v-cut leading to the prize, slow circles of light scratches more to tease me than you. I can take no more and lean forward kissing just below your sternum.

My tongue mimics my nails, and proceeds downward in the same slow light circular pattern. Seeking each piece of puzzle that becomes all of you. I continue with hungry fingers along your sides, mouth searching across your groin. I feel the light fuzz of my prize tickling my face.

I am close.

My breath quickens. I can feel your anticipation, the tension of your hard flesh against my chest.

I move to the right, and this allows access to your tight scrotum. Still slow circles, occasionally interspersed with light suction. Nails migrate across the valleys of your abdomen to greet salivating lips at the base. I allow you to raise at the hips, feeling the length of your manliness slide across my flushed cheek while I continue teasing all that supports such a magnificent structure.

I place my lips on either side of my living toy. I suck enough to create a lock but not to hurt you and work upwards. Then before I reach the head, down gain. UP and down. UP and down. UP and down. Each time getting closer to more sensitive tips. I know you what you want but I won’t give it…. not yet.

Your patience wears thin as I taste the clear precum flavour of your penis. I can wait no more and with a light pop engulf the tip of your cock as I near the top of my game. I maintain suction, licking the tip with rotating tongue. My fingers continue lightly scratching at the space erupting such an ecstatic erection. I can just make out the escape of your sigh.

My play has become urgent. With increasing intensity and depth I devour your ample length. No longer playful, my hands grasp your hips. I become too hungry and back off suppressing a choke. I pause…..allowing me time to recover.

Only a few seconds of rolling my tongue across your purple tip is needed for my break. I resume with intensity. Pacing as quickly as I can, hoovering as much as possible up and down, my breath in gasps between insertion and withdrawal of hard man flesh in my oral sex hole. My hands slide around your adorable arse to between your thighs, I hold you firm, moving with your thrust. Your push upwards welcome, urgent, but still considerate of physical limitations.

Soon, I know it’s soon . Again and again, flicking at the tip, devouring straight to the base, swallowing as the length threatens to gag. Your thrusts are more urgent, my breath rushing to and from my lungs in time with deep penetrations of my hungry throat. We become like one and together fell your surfacing ecstasy. I struggle to keep the pace, my mind knows will bring us both release.

With quiet moans and quick twitches it comes, spasms of release.

I swallow again and again, first the inches then the hot fluid. Slowly, I consume the every last drop from your softening hood, cleaning you. The shaft still twitches in response to my playful tongue flicks. I consider riding you now, your semi erect member hailing me to higher grounds. But instead I kiss you all over the now warm groin. I lay my head on your hip, the smell of sex from you, and me, filling my head.

I sigh contentedly, hoping you are too.

XOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

And I'm contented too. No, satiated. That was very atmospheric and wonderfully descriptive.

I feel a little flushed and breathless...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home