Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Thursday, July 19, 2007

That little something extra........

So MrZig answered his TMI this week with an interesting sexual concept. If you have a twisted mind and a strong stomach read HERE on answer #4.

I am glad we are not the only people in this world that thought...."hmmmmmm wonder if...?" before the alarms and sirens in the head went off. But the concept of a little extra squeeze got me thinking. Was the gal incapable of Kegels? Or was it just a poor fit? We tend to obesss over the size of men, sometimes to the point of hysteria, but little is mentioned of womans sizes unless its her external parameter.

Artfulsub said he knew what a sneeze felt like. Yup done that. I have also been the particpate in intercourse supplemented with coughing. It would have been more fun if I had not already felt so lousy.

One of the Zigs' favorite sexual supplements is tickle sex. Before engaging in tickle sex one must first carefully assess the Tickle-ee. Tickling some persons could very well get the Tickler a black eye, whether intentionally or reflexively. If it seems appropriate to procede, be carefull not abuse the privelge. Tickle sex can quickly progress from fun for all to down right torturous. Dont torture, unless your in to that kind of thing.

I like the sensation of my skin jumping to gentle flicks of caresses while his fullness feels breifly that much more full without discomfort. Because SIZE DOES MATTER! Honestly guys whoever said it doesnt was just plain wrong. If its too big, it just plain hurts. Just right is great for position flexibility and well honestly its just perfectly right. Too small, well lets just say if its too small then he better bring some other skills to the table. As a final note let me add this. The definition of too large, average or too small is all relative to HER porportions. My average is another gals too large. My too large may be some other gals OH LA LA, or too small. A few tickles not only lighten the mood but also adds that something extra when properly engaged in almost any position.

So what is your "something extra"?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

If my man tickles me, he is in deep trouble. No tickling for me!! For me it's pillows under the hips that enhance that "full" feeling. Changes the positioning just enough . . . or if I'm on my knees, leaning all the way forward with my head and shoulders all the way to the mattress . . mmmmmm.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Bunny- Thanks for stopping by and yes the variations of positions, even the "routine" ones can defiantely add that something extra.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

And I tried so hard to avoid 4, how weird is that! :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger crse said...

I loathe being tickled! Its too much. There is something to be said for thirteen years of fine tuning for awesome sex!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Tickle sex, eh? Husband is a bit overzealous, I think he would keep going past erotic and into, stop that right now! territory. Boys will be boys!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

DFP yes I know that place too.....lol

crse- as long as its good

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home