Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love movies.....

74%

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating




Shaun of the Dead is a modern cult classic. I love that movie. Thank fully its not the only zombie movie I have ever watched.

Only thing missing from the quiz is the this one. When conforted with Zombies and a box of albums, which ones to you use as a lethal discus? LOL


AND bonus:

Heard on WLS in regards to Paris Hilton, "She is a special kind of stupid."
I almost choked on my own spit.

4 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Im off to take this but i gotta say i dont have high hopes for myself....

6:40 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I know which would be the first out of the box...Puppy Love by Donny Osmond. lol

Oh, then followed by Long Haired Lover From Liverpool.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

crse i loook forward to you repsonse

bunny ya i though that was worth sharing

suze lol you admit to having that one?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

Paris should have been named Hoboken, so that her personality would fit the city she was named after.

Hoboken Hilton

Plus, it's kinda catchy sounding, don'tcha think?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home