Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, October 20, 2006

Da Count The Note

so a few days ago I come home from work (I work 7pm to 7am) and on my desk is a note.....
The Note is on Hello Kitty paper... in carefull letters it says:

Ta Da look

I cleard

the table for

you.

I smile. I stumble to the living room and By GOlly! The princess (10 years old) had cleaned the table and neatly stacked all the items, an unsolicited activity.

As a full time working mother I am exhausted, joyfull, frustrated, amazed, but mostly I am incredibly gratefull to have such a empathic, generous and talented daughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

That is such a lovely story. It's the unexpected things that get you every time.

Your little one is such a darling.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home