Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TMI 94 What happened to the sexual references?

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?


under, I think it pulls without breaking easier.

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?

I will not address this its a major pet peeve


3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]

LOL so teh sex sneaks back in huh?
That would be more than 5 years ago. I havent given anythign but family or friend pecks since.

4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]

My husband.

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?

I'd give it all to my spouse and trust he would follow the plan. Yes we have a plan.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.

I like the word ecclectic.

4 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Soul Sister! You are the first person Ive ever known to agree wtih me about the under! I feel strangely vindicated...

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that word too. :)

Happy TMI.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

No, no, no! It's over or nothing (i.e., sitting on the back of the toilet because we're all too lazy to actually put it on the holder. So, are you saying Zig doesn't put the seat/lid down? That's what I'm reading into your answer . . .

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta be honest here... I don't get your answer to #4.

Happy TMI anyway!!!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home