Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy TMI!

TMI Tuesday #93


1. Leather, lace or silk?

Please, if you know me at all then you know all of the above, mix it up, keep me guessing.

2. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?

Nope. I do pretty well between my own imagination and what I find on my favorite blogs.

3. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?

yes, yes, yes, no. I dont care for it. Apparently my own natural lube cannot withstand water, I am shopping for some good lube for water sex.

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____.

Mrs.Zig reciprocal, adventurous, generous. Mr.Zig generous, sexy, stamina.

5. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)?

LOL. I did because I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. To two guys in Ohio. One basically used me to self masturbate, the other was kind and sensitive and given other circumstance had much more potential, the second told me later he was a virgin too. I went on intiate several other virgins, I wonder what they think now?

Bonus (as in optional): Name three words that:
a) get you excited ........ boxer briefs, broad shoulders, postive attention
b) make you squirm ........ tickling, his masturbation, taking me repeatedly to the edge before letting me cross over
c) make you laugh.......... twisted humor, someone to laugh with me, life.

9 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Did I ever tell you I have the same problem with water? Its great in theory, but the reality is a bit of the paradoxical wet/dryess!

I am guessing lover number two involved the penguin?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Nice & Naughty said...

Thanks for the visit! Same issue with water sex, but sex next to the water is rather nice! Happy TMI!

Mon...

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the replies for "squirm" ;)

Happy TMI!

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers and # 5 is so funny... You are very lucky that life makes you laugh...;-)
HTMI!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

happy belated TMI...*hugs*

8:01 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

crse- ya water immersion is not my friend, but showers...oh baby!

N & N- except for the sand.... ouch!

slipofagirl-thanks for stopping by.

searabbit- I am blessed:) thanks for stopping by.

Dialup Princess- hugs g/f.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sal said...

Cooment: A few questions.... was the sex worth it? how old were you? was he? were you ok with the wayt hings went?
I find your defintion of one night stand interesting.


The sex was ok. Not the best but I blame that on it being my first encounter & also the guy wasn't very considerate(I guess that is the word I should use). I was 21. Yea I was ok with it. I did it becasue I was tired of waititng for the guy that I wanted to be in love with. Wasn't going to happen & still hasn't so an opportunity presented itself & I took it. I have had sex since and although I wasn't "in love" I enjoyed myself.

Was is your definition of a one night stand?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers. Happy TMI.:o)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Sal- thanks for answering, one night stand- any situation where you have sex with someone only for that night, could be someone you just met, or someone you kinda knew but didnt develope anything with after that first night.

AR- always a pleasure, come back soon.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home