Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Recommitmant

SOOOOO..... first off my apologies for being a lazy git..... life has been strange lately and priorities had to be revaluated..... but Ii'm recommiting to ... well multiple things.

To blogging... I missed expressing myself but wasnt really keen on subjecting people to the darker side of me.... while I read some blogs like that they also seem to have a purpose.. I didnt...so I just hid in the corner for awhile... I have lots of ideas again... most of them naughty... and here I am going to apologize in advance to any family and friends.... this is a read at your own risk site from now on... I'm not censoring because Mom might read this...(hmmm next topic maybe???) I have kept reading many though my comments were limited.

To health..... I have to be honest I've lazy for a while.. and am suffering physically, aestheticaly, and emotionally for my lack of controll. I quite montioring what I ate and started eating to please me... big mistake.. and while I was walking when it was slow at work... it wasnt enough... I'm dusting off the Power 90 and making healthier choices. My head and my waist line are killing me. I dont want to be diabetic... all the woman in my family are now... and the PseudoTumor Cerebri in seriously need of a reality check, this daily headache is getting to be a royal pain in the ass, not to mention the wonderfull vision distortions.... Damn I am giving up salt again... this tough. I refuse to give up chocolate though... you cant make me..... *pouts*

To Love... Like any relationship Zigzagman and I have ups and downs, we know this, anticipate it to some degree, but have realized through the last weeks that we are still madly in love. We have recommited to more ups and working through the downs, together, honestly, sometimes painfully, but in the end we are stronger for it I think. That man has held my heart since I was 13, and I must say it holds it well. With strength and tenderness and pacience and grace and love and understanding and a bit of lust for good measure.

To work.... like many people I have been re evaluating work. I love my job really, work with great people for the most part. But I have been a Registered Nurse for 10 years now... and 2 years where I work now. I need a change. Not exactly sure what.. but I am considering possiblities.... the cool thing is I probably wont have to leave my company. But losing my Dad then having to deal with dying people and their families has left me sour. Funny though, the experience was like rubbing salt in an open wound but actually helped me put Dad in proper perspective. By helping them I had to confront my own greif but not on my terms and I am bitter, does that make sence? I am not done with this I dont think.

To Hobbies... Is sex a hobby? no seriously... I finally busted out the camera and attempted some pics for creative fun. I'm not happy with them but it was a start.. plus I am still learning. It felt good to think it through a bit though and do something just because I wanted to. Because I saw something special. I was getting worried for awhile when nothing seemed worth photographing but that was a bump in the road. I few trips in my glorious Michigan country side sparked my interest in light and shadow and composition again.

thanks for your time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

We all seem to be re-evaluating at present, it must be the onset of the new year.

I'm glad you are back with us in the blogging world again.

Don't try to take on too many things at once, take them slowly and you will get there.

*hugs*

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course sex is a hobby! I am also in reevaluating mode too. I am reevaluating whether to keep using my right hand for sex or to maybe start with the left. All kinds of decisions in the new year! :) Hope you and Zig are doing good!

sffade

7:21 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

hugs suze

sffade!!!! about damn time you made it! I vote for both hands simultaneously!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home