Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, December 03, 2006

home

So I have returned home after much crying, soul searching, revelry and debauchery. Dad would be proud I think. The four of us girls were pleasantly surprised by all the people who paid last respects. And it was nice seeing my sisters and my neice and nephew again.

Why is it at such a difficult time your asked to make mulitudes of decisions?

I have to give a huge thanks to my Mom, who was amazing support. I cant thank her enough for all she did for us during such an difficult time.

The Moose Lodge gave us a tree to plant.... I look forward to sharing that next year.

And just a side note.... if ever you cremate a loved one..... you need at least 5 or 6 fifths to transport the remains. Dont cringe, laugh with us. Dad was a Jack Daniels collector, we felt it appropriate to place him some of the bottles from his collection after toasting to the life he choose to live with the whiskey at was inside. Final resting place will be the woods where he hunted the last 20+ years and the Lake Michigan where he loved to fish.

Rest well Dad. We miss you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Mrs Zig, I'm glad everthing went well. I'm thinking of you.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home