Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

tagged 5 times.

so i was tagged five times. i counted my tmi so i think i owe 25.

Here I go 25 weird things about me.


1. I like liqueur on my icecream. Chambord being a favorite but buttershots, godiva, peppermint schanppes, irish cream and creme de menthe are good choices on vanilla or chocolate icecream.

2. i love dressing up but really do not like getting my hair done as often as i should.

3. i hate being cold especially at night.

4. i love people but tend to OD. quiet me time is essential to my well being.

5. i blog.

6. i colored my hair once and permed it once in my entire life.... see #2.

7. i used to calm

8. i think 75% of the world has a bipolar disorder

9. i think popping a zit feels good.

10. its horrible angony to let a cut healing without pullin off the scab

11. i used to bite my toenails

12. i secretly want to be a young Dr. Ruth.

13. i'm obessed with jewerly. but not tradtional stuff. i like unusual artsy stuff with natural pieces.

14. I used to want to be Playboy centerfold.

15. I want sex in the Playboy mansion grotto.

16. I sometimes wonder if I am a hypochondriac or just unlucky healthwise.

17. I have few secrets

18. my eyes change color but are mostly grey. sometimes mutliple shades of blue. sometimes green. rarely yellowish.

19. my political views are becomdin more conservative

20. I like the way I taste.

21. I cant stand people that make noise when eating. Its a pet peeve I acquired from my dad.

22. I have oversized teeth but a small jaw frame. took major surgery to fix it as well as 2 years of braces. So I have a scar on my upper palate that my tongue plays with when I'm bored or nervous.

23. Death amazes me.

24. I believe in a higher power of some sort but also in personal choice.

25. I have synethesia which is way cool but PseudoTumor Cerebri which really sucks.


there I believe I have honored my tags... and am now considering myself closed to the 6 weird things about you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on 7, I just can't resist giving them a little squeeze.

My eyes change colour too, I suppose it saves on coloured lenses. Lol

And you know that I love people with synethesia. ;)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home