Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

TMI 60

We have been home a few days now... I think about getting back into the routine of things but I just cant seem to. I laugh, and I cry and I try not bring down the rest of the house. Simple things seem overwhelming now. This is much harder than I thought. I will be back though.







So to the TMI.....

Have you...

1. Ever had your toes sucked on?

yes, but they were clean, some erotic acts require fresh showering...

2. Ever had a hickey... sexy or trashy? Why?

OMG yes, and nothing works to cover or remove it... why do kids do such things?

3. Ever stolen from a store? If so, what?

your honor I plead the fifth....

4. Ever got a speeding ticket? If so, how many?

several... last one in a construction zone.... at 7am after work... cops are not sympathetic to nurses...although he did drop the construction zone fine

5. Ever faked an orgasm?

yes though not in a very long time Zig is so good no faking requiring....and he understands there is sex, good sex and JTFC! WHITELIGHT where am i? sex.. all are ok in a long term relationship

Bonus (as in optional): What's the trick to being multiorgasmic?

screw multi i'm aiming for polyorgasmic.... multiple of mulitples:)

2 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

LOL..good answers sweetheart.....btw...you've been tagged..:)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I came close to getting a speeding ticket. He asked if I knew the speed limit for the area and I said no. I was then asked when I last read my highway code and I answered when I was putting in for my driving test. Lol

On reflection, I suppose I was lucky he didn't give me a ticket. I got off with a warning.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home