Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TM I61

TMI Tuesday #61


1. What is the sexiest part of your (or a) lover's body?

one? wtf? how can i pick one... ok here is a few... hard cock, eyes, soft cock, mouth, semi hard cock, taint, eyes, satisfied almost hard cock, voice... get the picture yet?

2. What is the un-sexiest part?

there is none. He damn sexy everywhere.

3. What makes you feel sexiest … item of clothing, food, music, film, timbre of someone’s voice/accent/dialect, alcoholic beverage, etc.?

have we talked abour courvoisier yet? someday remind me I'll tell you the story... stories...
silk, anything that touches my heart, irish brogue


4. What is you least favorite sexual position?

you mean people have a least favorite? Hell just do me... it work real well for both of us... oh I GOT IT NOW! My least favorite position is the one that leaves either partner unsatisfied.

5. What do you wish your (or a) partner would do to you?

Now? ya NOW! thats all... just do me now see above. Multiples.... but thats not in the current set of rules. And I honour the house rules. period.

Bonus (as in optional): What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

multiples. It was dirty and hot. HEY HEY HEY... that was PreZig.... and I honoured my house rules then too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Btw i'm counting this as one of my tags stealthbombshell... where are yours?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home