Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TMI

1. Would you vote to legalize marijuana? If not marijuana, what drug would you like to see legalized and why?

yes, I never heard of anyone coming home from smoking dope and beating the wife and kids

2. Would you vote to legalize prostitution?

yes, because I would be damn good at it and would charge appropriately

3. Ever fantasize about a teacher in grade school/high school/college? If not a teacher, was there someone else? Classmate? Secretary? Janitor? Ever act on your fantasy?

A few HS teachers, never got past flirting, my college psych prof no chance to make it real, MANY classmates, one that turned into a great playmate years after HS.

4. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?

YES! and I'm fortunate enough to be married to mine, finally!

5. Do you have a foot obsession? Ever given or received a footjob?

No, and partially. I like to wear slip on shoes then slip them off under the table when out for dinner and play.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you have a favorite sex toy? Tell us what and why and provide a link for those out there that need or want an upgrade :)

Does your spouse count as a sex toy? He keeps things interesting, is an amazingly generous lover, and well ya there is that soul mate thing, hard to beat looking directly into the eyes of someone knowing your bare inside and out and totally being comfortable with that. I could go on an on.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Ahhhhhhhh....thank you sweetie. Now I almost feel bad my last answer....:)

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers, especially #1. That just about sums it up!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Mrs Zig, you gave the same answers I would have given.

Also Mr Zig doesn't require batteries. Lol

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home