Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TMI # 58

TMI Tuesday #58

1. Have you ever bought an adult magazine? If so which one?

Which ONE? are you serious? ONE?

2. Did OJ Simpson really do it?

I believe he was tried for this.... I wasnt on the jury...

3. Is Clay Aiken gay?

Does YOUR gaydar go off with flashing red lights and bells and whistles when you see him? enough said.

4. Are you racist? If so who do you hate?

I'd like to think I'm not...but seriously I hate skinny people that eat whatever they want as much as they want and dont exercise. And racist people, does that mean I hate me? and stoooooopid people. There is a reason we have The Darwin Awards.

5. Ever videotaped yourself having sex?

Yup, I'd like to think there are no copies out there somewhere... but I'm not so sure anymore. Long story maybe I'll tell it someday.


Bonus question: One a scale from 1 to 10 how kinky are you? seriously? damn this one is hard..... 7 with 8 tendencies? example: again this is hard.... ok... her goes..... no animals, no near death experiences, no severe pain, I think that is the short list, I reserve the right ammend that after some more thought though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

So...you want to buy a video? ;)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home